This was my initail design. I was just winging this project as I went along.
All my cupchain has been bezeled. I then bezeled a 16mm rivoli and attached it via stitching to the backing material. The cupchain components were all glued into place.
My finished project. Since I've taken my pictures at night and without two photo lamps (still have to replace the bulb that the doggie popped), the picture came out a bit darker than I wanted.
I also created a bangle using a Vintaj Creative hoop as my base. I wired the cupchain to the hoop with steel wire. I made a very basic hook & eye closure from the wire as well.
I've worked on a few other items as well, but I'll save those for another post.
My spring resolution is to post more frequently...I hope I can stick to this!