Friday, September 9, 2011

Beady Soup Goodness

I've been a bad bead soup party partner!  I received my lovely beads from Fiona of Christals Creations and took my pictures but didn't send out a post.  I did work on my finished piece over Labor Day weekend--yes, I did play instead of work which is what I do every weekend.  Those beads were just calling out to me.  I haven't worked on it since then, but it is almost complete!  I will finish it on Sunday. 

Miss Fiona sent me a lovely stash from England.  I love the watery blues that she send me and started to formulate my plan.....I'm please with the pieces...yes, I did say pieces--that I've created so far.  I've got 5 pieces in the works and will still have lots of beads left over from this bundle of goodness.

On Tuesday, I'd appreciate some good vibes sent my way.  I'll be having a minor surgery...my 1st surgery since I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 15.  This will then be followed up by the big surgery sometime in October.  I will be out of commission for about 2-6 weeks.  My surgery will help me, but will throw me into instant menopause.  I guess if I'm going to get hot flashes, I'll start getting them when it's cold outside...LOL.  I'm in good spirits, but if you think of me on the 13th, send me lots of positive thoughts and light.

Bead Happy,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you'll be out of action. I look forward to seeing what you've made. I have one finished piece and two more half started. Ideas for a couple more. I struggled for a bit but then I took a night off and it was much easier. I am going to have a play tonight and try and finish some pieces.
    I'll be thinking of you next week. Xx

    ReplyDelete