Monday, May 31, 2010

Bead Soup Party Ingredients

Wow!  I can't believe that May has gotten away from me and that Bead & Button is right around the corner! 

The swap has been made.  This is a picture of my soup that I sent to Susan in AZ.  She is a bead embroidery whiz and won the Use the Muse III contest.  So I knew that I needed to send her a cabochon and some extra goodies to use for stitching. 



I knew I had to include some seed beads in the mix as well as some purple (one of Susan's Favorites) even though the cabochon didn't have purple, it's a nice complement to the shades of green.



My lovely mix from Susan....now to decide to what to do...bead embroidery? Wirework?  Decisions, decisions! 

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are both stunning soups. I can't wait to see the results in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete